Found in 3 Collections and/or Records:
Includes information on the history of the Wimodausis Club (wives, mothers, daughters and sisters) of the original founders of the North Sharyland Community northeast of Mission. It met regularly first at the Shary Clubhouse then at the old school building on 5 Mile and Shary Road (since torn down) from its beginning on April 19, 1916 until it was disbanded about 1999. Papers also include detailed description of photograph collected through Archives Alert 94-342.
The collection consists of business and personal files from John H. Shary, the largest collection of which is the United Irrigation Company series. The collection primarily contains business files, correspondence, internal memos, legal proceedings, maps, blueprints, and newspaper and magazine clippings.
From the inside cover "The following views are faithful reproductions of genuine photographs of some of the many objects of interest to be seen on the John H. Shary Subdivision and other points of in the Lower Rio Grande Valley."
View book contains 40 pages printed in black and white with brief captions (left) and photographs (right).