Showing Collections: 241 - 250 of 250
Valley information news clippings scrapbook
Newspaper clippings from 1960-1965 glued onto a 1942 Powers Road and Street Catalog. Catalog has a label from W. O. Washington, City Engineer, Brownsville Texas.
Collection contains ledger books concerning customer and business accounts and newspaper clippings of weekly advertisements.
Vela Family and Descendants
Collection contains materials from the Vela family reunion, and materials from the office of Al Ramirez concerning his publishing company New Santander Press.
Veterans History Project of the American Folklife Center - Vietnam War Veterans
Victor J. Morava Collection
Collection contains research material collected by Victor Morava primarily concerning South Texas, including clippings and photocopies of newspaper, magazine and journal articles, and hand-written or typed notes. Victor Morava also donated maps which have been cataloged separately with the series title: "Map Collection. Morava."
Visual Border Studies
Materials from local photographers, popular media, and other print materials that represent the culture, ecology, and social dynamics of South Texas.
Wesley Billingslea Mexihcah Aztec Photograph Collection
39 black and white photographs of the Mexihcah, descendants of the ancient Aztecs from the Chichimec lineage of Northern Mexico.
Woman's Tuesday Club of Mission yearbook
Yearbook includes a list of past presidents from 1926-1974, life members from 1910, constitution and by-laws. As well as 1974-1976 officers, committees, roll call, and programs.
Ya Mero Tomo I and Tomo II, newspaper published in McAllen, Texas.
Yturria Family - Digital Photographs Collection
The collection consists of digital files pertaning to the Yturria family. These photographs were utilized for the publication of the book titled, The Patriarch: The Remarkable Life and Extraordinary Times of Francisco Yturria, written by Frank Daniel Yturria.
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus 191
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Brownsville Campus 36
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives Digital Collections 23
- Brownsville (Tex.) 22
- Photographs 16
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 13
- Business enterprises--Rio Grande Valley. 10
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 10
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 9
- Brownsville (Tex.)--History 7
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Fort Brown (Brownsville, Tex.) 6
- Frontier and pioneer life--Rio Grande Valley. 6
- Matamoros (Mexico) 6
- Sports 6
- Texas--Politics and government 6
- Architecture--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 5
- Education 5
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 5
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 5
- Texas, South--History. 5
- Texas--Genealogy 5 + ∧ less
- English 242
- Spanish; Castilian 17
- Multiple languages 2
- University of Texas-Pan American 4
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 3
- Torres, Rene 3
- Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas) 2
- Garcia, Selina Kristal 2
- Garza, Reynaldo G., 1915-2004 2
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Jeffrey Rovenpor Rare Books 2
- UTB/TSC 2
- Alfredo Náñez 1
- Alice S. Dougherty Closner, Mrs. 1
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico) 1
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Beard, Henry K., 1913-1989 1
- Bill Lewis 1
- Billingslea, Wesley 1
- Border Bank Collection 1
- Brown, Jacob, 1789-1846 1
- Brownsville Historical Association (BHA) 1 + ∧ less