Showing Collections: 181 - 210 of 243
Collection contains research material collected for Thomas E. Simmon's book: Who's shooting firecrackers? : the "riot" at Fort Ringgold, Texas. The book discusses an incident that occurred when Troop D, Ninth U. S. Cavalry Regiment (Colored) stationed at Fort Ringgold and townspeople in Rio Grande City exchanged shots on the night of November 20, 1899. Materials include photostatic copies from the National Archives, Texas State Archives, microfilm, and photographs.
A bilingual collection featuring over 100,000 items ranging from topics such as La Llorona, curanderismo, the chupacabra and the devil at the dance hall.
Collection contains annual reports for the Mental Health and Mental Retardation Center of Hidalgo County (1969/1970 and 1970/1971, and the Tropical Texas Center for Mental Health and Mental Retardation (1976, 1978, and 1979).
The Tulane University Collection folders include photostatic copies with marriage permits and requests for Mexico from the Tulane University Latin American Library.
Trial transcripts of United States of America vs. Jorge Garza in the United States District Court Southern district of Texas, McAllen Division. Case number 7:13-CR-70-12
Honors theses submitted as partial requirement for the University of Texas-Pan American Honors Program.
This collection contains tabulated data from questionnaires completed by students to evaluate full-time and part-time faculty members and teaching assistants. See Handbook of Operating Procedures 6.2.1. for more information.
Collection includes press releases, clippings, correspondence, and publications relating to the specific sport. Publications relating to multiple sports or sports not listed are filed under News Media.
News media includes press releases, clippings, correspondence, and publications relating to multiple sports, or sports not filed individually. Â Publications relating to single sports (e.g. baseball, basketball, etc.) are filed under Sports.
The Board of Regents files typically include documents relating to governing the University. Documents included resolutions, meeting agendas and minutes, memos and letters, news releases and clippings, hand written notes. Topics include degrees and programs, faculty appointments, student fees, and physical facilities (land, buildings, and equipment).
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus 186
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Brownsville Campus 34
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives Digital Collections 23
- Brownsville (Tex.) 21
- Photographs 14
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 12
- Business enterprises--Rio Grande Valley. 10
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 10
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 9
- Brownsville (Tex.)--History 7
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Fort Brown (Brownsville, Tex.) 6
- Frontier and pioneer life--Rio Grande Valley. 6
- Matamoros (Mexico) 6
- Sports 6
- Architecture--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 5
- Education 5
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 5
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 5
- Texas, South--History. 5
- Texas--Genealogy 5
- Texas--Politics and government 5 ∧ less
- English 235
- Spanish; Castilian 17
- Multiple languages 2
- University of Texas-Pan American 4
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 3
- Torres, Rene 3
- Garcia, Selina Kristal 2
- Garza, Reynaldo G., 1915-2004 2
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Jeffrey Rovenpor Rare Books 2
- UTB/TSC 2
- Alfredo Náñez 1
- Alice S. Dougherty Closner, Mrs. 1
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico) 1
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Beard, Henry K., 1913-1989 1
- Billingslea, Wesley 1
- Border Bank Collection 1
- Brown, Jacob, 1789-1846 1
- Brownsville Historical Association (BHA) 1
- Camargo Archives 1
- Campney, Brent M. S. 1 ∧ less