Showing Collections: 61 - 90 of 240
This collection chronicles Enrique Perales Jasso's education and political involvement as a lawyer in the United States, Canada, Mexico, and Cuba.
Collection contains pamphlets, newsletters, a press release, and a report published by the Texas Youth Commission. The collection also contains photographs and an opening ceremony program from September 6, 1990.
Collection contains personal, legal documents, photographs, family genealogy, and newspaper articles concerning various family members of the Falcón family. The largest of the series being that of correspondence between Clotilde Falcón and Alfredo Náñez.
Contains a handful of items regarding the First New York Cavalry, National Guard unit when they spent a year in McAllen. Collection contains programs and two sheets of signatures from everyone that was in the unit.
File contains photocopied documents concerning Floyd H. Rodgers, primarily his airplane pilot's license being revoked because of a low acrobatic flying incident. At one time, Mr. Rodgers was a supervisor at the Mission, Texas airport.
The collection contains 10 life histories (with authorization forms) of individuals from Zapata County. Life histories were collected by the Zapata County Historical Commission and compiled by Colonel Robert W. Fish. Files include life histories, "Four Generation Ancestor Chart," photocopies of photographs, awards, and news clippings associated with each individual.
This scrapbook contains photographs of scenes around Brownsville, San Benito, and Point Isabel. Photographs depict soldiers daily living while in camp or in the march during the Mexican Border War of 1916. The photographs were taken during the summer and fall of 1916.
File contains information relating issues of concern to Futuro McAllen as well as material from the McAllen Historic Preservation District and the Convention Center.
Family records including marriage, land, and school records from Ciudad Mier and Starr County. Includes one photograph of "Sister Betty" taken at petrified forest in Roma, Texas.
The collection consists primarily of Texas archeaological reports and publications written by Grant D. Hall. Hall is associated with Harvard University as a graduate student, The University of Texas at Austin, and Texas Tech University as a professor.
The collection consists of publications and papers regarding Archaeology and Ethnology of Latin American cultures.
The collection includes correspondence, notice of meetings, receipts, and history of Sunrise Hill Memorial Bowl, Inc. promoted and organized by Mrs. H. O. Schaleben.
The collection consists of petitions for foreclosure on delinquent taxes that were filed in the 93rd Distirct Court of Hidalgo County, Texas.
Commemorative Plate paying tribute to the Hidalgo County Centennial Celebration
The collection consists of the historical information, annual reports, programs, events, and newsletters pertaining to the Hidalgo County Historical Museum (HCHM), which underwent a name change in 2003 and is now called the Museum of South Texas History (MOSTH).
Hidalgo County Records Collection contains non-current records of permanent value from various offices.
CD of Hispanics in Texas prior to 1860. CD contains 3 excel files.
Bibliographies for faculty members as collected by the University Library. Bibliographies are not guaranteed to be exhaustive or complete. Information compiled through a variety of measures, including reviews of faculty curriculum vitae. Dates by authors names indicate dates of employment by the University.
Photostatic copy in Spanish (1848) and English translation (1930) for the Jose Vasquez Borrego land grant.
Scrapbook contains phostcard of the Old Clock Museum in Pharr, and clippings of articles detailing the history of Pharr. Clippings do not include dates, but covers years from 1911 to 1966.
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus 183
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Brownsville Campus 34
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives Digital Collections 23
- Brownsville (Tex.) 21
- Photographs 14
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 12
- Business enterprises--Rio Grande Valley. 10
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 10
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 9
- Brownsville (Tex.)--History 7
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Fort Brown (Brownsville, Tex.) 6
- Frontier and pioneer life--Rio Grande Valley. 6
- Matamoros (Mexico) 6
- Sports 6
- Architecture--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 5
- Education 5
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 5
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 5
- Texas, South--History. 5
- Texas--Politics and government 5
- UTB/TSC 5 ∧ less
- English 232
- Spanish; Castilian 16
- Multiple languages 2
- University of Texas-Pan American 4
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 3
- Torres, Rene 3
- Garcia, Selina Kristal 2
- Garza, Reynaldo G., 1915-2004 2
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Jeffrey Rovenpor Rare Books 2
- UTB/TSC 2
- Alfredo Náñez 1
- Alice S. Dougherty Closner, Mrs. 1
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico) 1
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Beard, Henry K., 1913-1989 1
- Billingslea, Wesley 1
- Border Bank Collection 1
- Brown, Jacob, 1789-1846 1
- Brownsville Historical Association (BHA) 1
- Camargo Archives 1
- Campney, Brent M. S. 1 ∧ less