Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
The collection mainly consists of expenditure reports for houses and lots in Colonia Esperanza and Subdivision #1 in Elsa.
The collection consists of petitions for foreclosure on delinquent taxes that were filed in the 93rd Distirct Court of Hidalgo County, Texas.
Hidalgo County Records Collection contains non-current records of permanent value from various offices.
John W. Ewing was elected as an Hidalgo County Judge. Enclosed are materials regarding real estate property that he bought and sold, 1927 income tax, Hidalgo County election results for 1936, and correspondence.
Folder contains meeting minutes of the Precinct Convention, Precinct No. 13, Hidalgo County, Texas, held at Edinburg, Texas on the 3rd day of May, 1952.
- Subject: Hidalgo County (Tex.) X
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus 10
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives Digital Collections 1
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 5
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 3
- Irrigation--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 2
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 2
- Mercedes (Tex.)--History. 2
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 2
- Anniversaries 1
- Building trades--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley 1
- Cattle brands--Texas, South. 1
- Cotton gins and ginning--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley 1
- Edinburg (Tex.) 1
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 1
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--Economic conditions. 1
- Historical markers--Texas--Hidalgo County 1
- Law enforcement--Rio Grande Valley. 1
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 1
- Mission (Tex.)--History. 1
- Photographs 1
- Ranches--Texas, South--History. 1 ∧ less
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Ewing, John W. 1