Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
This scrapbook contains photographs of scenes around Brownsville, San Benito, and Point Isabel. Photographs depict soldiers daily living while in camp or in the march during the Mexican Border War of 1916. The photographs were taken during the summer and fall of 1916.
This collection consists of: plans, measurement files, public domain pictures, maps, research items on architect Robert Bertram Kelly, text documents on the depot written by Mr. David N. Currey, photos, photographs of the first depot, photographs of the "sister depot" in SL-SF passenger station in Pensacola, Florida, and postcard views of neighboring El Jardin Hotel.
The collection consists of photographs taken throughout the Rio Grande Valley during the 1980s in either slides, 35mm film, or 120mm film format. There are various types of photographic work within the collection such as aerials, animal, architecture, artistic, event, macro, nature, night, people, scenic, and travel.
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Brownsville Campus 2
- University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives Digital Collections 1
- Brownsville (Tex.) 2
- Agriculture and state 1
- Architecture--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 1
- Education 1
- Faith--Religious aspects--Catholic Church 1
- Ferries 1
- Fort Brown (Brownsville, Tex.) 1
- Frontier and pioneer life--Rio Grande Valley. 1
- Maps 1
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 1
- Police 1
- Railroads--Texas--Cameron County. 1
- Reinosa (Mexico) 1
- Revolutions--Mexican-American Border Region--History--19th century. 1
- San Benito (Tex.) 1
- Soldiers--American 1 ∧ less
- Conatser, Roger 1