Showing Collections: 181 - 191 of 191
Collection contains a file regarding the agreement between Rudy Nordmeyer and Guenther Weiske to dissolve Valley Brick and Tile Company in 1972 and its sale to John Grimes. Collection also contains six daily planners "yearbooks" dating from 1961 to 1966.
Newspaper clippings from 1960-1965 glued onto a 1942 Powers Road and Street Catalog. Catalog has a label from W. O. Washington, City Engineer, Brownsville Texas.
Collection contains ledger books concerning customer and business accounts and newspaper clippings of weekly advertisements.
Collection contains materials from the Vela family reunion, and materials from the office of Al Ramirez concerning his publishing company New Santander Press.
Collection contains research material collected by Victor Morava primarily concerning South Texas, including clippings and photocopies of newspaper, magazine and journal articles, and hand-written or typed notes. Victor Morava also donated maps which have been cataloged separately with the series title: "Map Collection. Morava."
Materials from local photographers, popular media, and other print materials that represent the culture, ecology, and social dynamics of South Texas.
39 black and white photographs of the Mexihcah, descendants of the ancient Aztecs from the Chichimec lineage of Northern Mexico.
Yearbook includes a list of past presidents from 1926-1974, life members from 1910, constitution and by-laws. As well as 1974-1976 officers, committees, roll call, and programs.
Ya Mero Tomo I and Tomo II, newspaper published in McAllen, Texas.
- Repository: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus X
- Photographs 11
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 8
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 8
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 7
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 5
- Texas, South--History. 5
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 4
- Edinburg (Tex.) 3
- Irrigation--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 3
- Mexican-American Border Region--Genealogy. 3
- Texas--Genealogy 3
- Band music 2
- Brick trade--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 2
- Brickmaking--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 2
- Cotton gins and ginning--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley 2
- Criminal law 2
- Discrimination against Mexican Americans 2
- Hurricane Beulah, 1967 2 + ∧ less
- English 186
- Spanish; Castilian 14
- Multiple languages 2
- University of Texas-Pan American 4
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 3
- Dolph Briscoe Center for American History, The University of Texas at Austin (Austin, Texas) 2
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Alfredo Náñez 1
- Alice S. Dougherty Closner, Mrs. 1
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico) 1
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Bill Lewis 1
- Billingslea, Wesley 1
- Border Bank Collection 1
- Brownsville Historical Association (BHA) 1
- Camargo Archives 1
- Campney, Brent M. S. 1
- Canales Molano, Servando 1
- Card, E. M. (Card, Edward Melvin) 1
- Cardenas, Amada (Amada Sanchez Cardenas) 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Cavazos, Jorge J. 1 + ∧ less