Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 182
University Archives - President's Office - Accreditation - Southern Association of Colleges and Schools (SACS)
Self-study documents include departmental meetings, letters, enrollment history reports, evaluation procedures, memoranda, manuals, questionnaires, plans and goals for each department.
University Archives - President's Office - American Assembly of Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
Collection contains copies of the College / University budgets and finances. Cataloged copies of the Budget are also available in the Lower Rio Grande Valley Collection, beginning with call number: LRGV LD4471.P74 A2. Cataloged copies of the Request for legislative appropriations are also available in the Lower Rio Grande Valley Collection, beginning with call number: LRGV LD4471.P74 A48
Videorecordings of meetings and events of the Student Government Association (SGA).
Collection contains a file regarding the agreement between Rudy Nordmeyer and Guenther Weiske to dissolve Valley Brick and Tile Company in 1972 and its sale to John Grimes. Collection also contains six daily planners "yearbooks" dating from 1961 to 1966.
Newspaper clippings from 1960-1965 glued onto a 1942 Powers Road and Street Catalog. Catalog has a label from W. O. Washington, City Engineer, Brownsville Texas.
Collection contains ledger books concerning customer and business accounts and newspaper clippings of weekly advertisements.
Collection contains research material collected by Victor Morava primarily concerning South Texas, including clippings and photocopies of newspaper, magazine and journal articles, and hand-written or typed notes. Victor Morava also donated maps which have been cataloged separately with the series title: "Map Collection. Morava."
Materials from local photographers, popular media, and other print materials that represent the culture, ecology, and social dynamics of South Texas.
39 black and white photographs of the Mexihcah, descendants of the ancient Aztecs from the Chichimec lineage of Northern Mexico.
- Repository: University of Texas Rio Grande Valley Special Collections and Archives, Edinburg Campus X
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.)--History 8
- McAllen (Tex.)--History. 8
- Edinburg (Tex.)--History. 7
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 7
- Lower Rio Grande Valley (Tex.) 7
- Photographs 7
- Rio Grande Valley--History. 6
- Texas, South--History. 5
- Hidalgo County (Tex.)--History. 4
- Edinburg (Tex.) 3
- Irrigation--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 3
- Brick trade--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 2
- Brickmaking--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley. 2
- Cotton gins and ginning--Texas--Lower Rio Grande Valley 2
- Criminal law 2
- Discrimination against Mexican Americans 2
- Land grants--Texas 2
- Legislators--United States--Archives 2
- McAllen (Tex.)--Centennial celebrations, etc. 2
- Mercedes (Tex.)--History. 2 ∧ less
- English 177
- Spanish; Castilian 13
- Multiple languages 2
- University of Texas-Pan American 4
- Hidalgo County Historical Commission (Tex.) 3
- Hidalgo County (Tex.) 2
- Hidalgo County Historical Society. 2
- Alfredo Náñez 1
- Alice S. Dougherty Closner, Mrs. 1
- Archivo General de la Nación (Mexico) 1
- Associated City County Economic Development Corporation (ACCEDC) 1
- Billingslea, Wesley 1
- Border Bank Collection 1
- Camargo Archives 1
- Campney, Brent M. S. 1
- Canales Molano, Servando 1
- Card, E. M. (Card, Edward Melvin) 1
- Cardenas, Amada (Amada Sanchez Cardenas) 1
- Carter, Jimmy, 1924- 1
- Cavazos, Jorge J. 1
- Chirino, Jose Luis 1
- Clotilde Falcón 1
- Confederate States of America. Army. Texas Cavalry Regiment, 32nd. 1 ∧ less